Crawford Building Consultants (CBC), with over 47 years of project management experience, offers superior project management services for small to medium industrial, pharmaceutical, and food companies. The proven Nine-Step Crawford Method for Building Projects guarantees project success and customer satisfaction through timely delivery and savvy budgeting for your existing building or greenfield site.
We eliminate the headaches of construction, expansion and design by managing all aspects of your project while you continue to concentrate on operating and growing your business. From concept to occupancy, CBC is your one-stop design and construction shop.
Whether building a new plant, expanding an existing one or simply redesigning current workflow, our experience delivers what you need for industrial, pharmaceutical and food plant operations, always meeting and exceeding Canadian and American standards. Our forte is owner-involved effective layouts that result in lower capital costs and optimal space requirements. We ensure that capital investment is minimized with detailed feasibility studies and cost estimates. We make your dreams a reality!
Crawford Building Consultants services include:
- Project and construction management consulting
- Concept design and planning
- In house design
- Visualizing owner’s requirements onto paper
- Greenfield site development and purchase
- Concept sketches and drawings
- Site planning
- Warehouse layouts and material handling equipment selection
- Building, plant, process layout
- Laboratory and office layouts
- Building criteria and drawings
- Building expansion alternatives
- Front end planning
- Plant remodelling and renovations
Crawford Building Consultants takes care of it all. We save your project and make it a success. CBC’s project managers are your one-stop design, construction and renovation shop. We are a qualified and experienced team of architects, engineers, designers and contractors, solution makers and problem solvers, managing your project from conception to plant start-up.